An independent financial news publisher is seeking an experienced finance journalist to report on corporate venture capital in a full-time role. My client is a UK-based media company that combines online and print news reporting, data analysis and events to provide the most all-encompassing look at the corporate, university and government venture capital and innovation sphere.
The role involves writing news articles covering deals in the corporate VC market, together with some feature writing, editing and news sourcing, reporting to the news editor. The position is largely home-based with the option to work in their London office.
- Excellent written and language skills
- Experience in financial journalism
- The ability to collaborate with others and balance workloads without sacrificing accuracy
- Knowledge of the tech/VC space is an advantage but not essential
My client is a fast growing business intelligence company that specialises in emerging markets, with a focus on high yield debt and distressed companies for an investor audience. You will be joining a fun and dynamic team with good promotional prospects and a varied and interesting remit.
• Leading analytical coverage of high-yield and distressed companies in China.
• Regular production of written credit research reports.
• Support the proprietary news team in understanding emerging credit situations.
• Carrying out detailed financial analysis of Mainland China/Hong Kong high-yield / sub-investment grade and distressed credit securities.
• Developing an in-depth understanding and performing a detailed assessment of business models across various sectors.